Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back in the Saddle

After taking about a month break during a season of prayer and fasting about our family, our church, and our future, I am excited to be back. Here are a few things that are happening/have happened in the last few weeks.
  • Our January Servolution touched nearly 1000 people through random acts of kindness
  • Jase is almost potty-trained
  • I'm sick of travelling - but not done yet
  • Met up with some old friends and had good conversation
  • People getting baptized like crazy
  • Made new friends and partnerships
  • Met up with students from a previous ministry - guess I am getting old
  • Had an oil leak on my driveway - almost jacked up my car - still mad at the 5-minute oil change on Hwy 49
  • Tired of fruits and vegetables
  • Julie is sick
  • Ready for this Sunday - Cool things will be happening
  • Need more sleep
  • Family coming in this weekend
  • Read about 6 new books
  • Reading about 6 more

I'm sure there is a ton more, but that's a brief...

CN

No comments: