Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Decision

Today following a weekend of formal interviews and an opportunity to address the congregation of Kingwood Church in Birmingham, Pastor Jay and Stacey were confirmed as the new pastors. We as a church look forward to the weeks ahead and doing our part in making God's plan for Gulf Coast become a reality, and we pray for God's favor on their family as well. Please feel free to post questions, comments, or words of encouragment.

For more thoughts on staff transitions check out this blog... http://www.evotional.com for May 17, 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I have a split personality! I am excited about Pastor Jay moving forward in his spiritual career, but I am very saddened about he and Stacy's leaving. I do know this, this is a God thing, and, like P C said this morning, HE has a pastor waiting to come to us to take us to the next level.
God Speed, Pastor Jay.