Tuesday, November 23, 2010

To Good To Be True

Only seven weeks have passed since the launch of Relevant Church. I am overwhelmed at the favor God has shown us. I truly do love my church. We are currently in the middle of a series entitled "Life in a Small Town" and God is really changing lives and perspectives about how to live our lives in a small fast-growing suburban south ATL town. In the last 2 weeks we have baptized 9 people and have seen 25 people receive Christ (that makes 61 in only 7 weeks in a new church). Our attendance has better than I could have ever dreamed (over 200 weekly) and we have seen a total of about 50 new workers get involved this month. I can't wait for this weekend as I will share on the topic of "Stuck in This One Horse Town." We are launching a brand new series in December that I will tell you about. We are truly going to touch some lives in this Christmas season. See you Sunday!

Check Relevant Out on iTunes

No comments: