Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Night Reflections

  • Really excited about all the new faces I saw today. You can tell school is back in full swing.
  • Had missions emphasis today and was presented with a website where we can see realtime decisions merged with Google earth all over the world. You can get the feeds by signing up here... http://www.godrev.com/ and click realtime decisions. This pumps me up...seing people all over the world accept Christ.
  • Kicked off brand new Financial Peace class tonight. I love to see people getting excited about getting out of debt and making plans to invest in the kingdom for the long haul.
  • Got a slammed week. Put the finishing touches on "Momentum" our back to school retreat. Probably need a few "Rockstars" to make it through.
  • One week and one day til I fly to TPC Sawgrass where I will play both courses in 2 days. Real excited about Julie speaking while I am gone. Promising everyone I will hit as many shots on 17 as it takes to stick one on the green.
  • Killed the brand new "Shed" BBQ in town. Lives up to the Food Network expectations.
  • Will pick up tomorrow on "Making the Tough Calls" here on the blog.
  • Will finish "Wild Goose Chase" this week. I'm sure it will live up to the hype.

No comments: