Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Sunday Night Refelctions"

  • Servolution was amazing...sorry for the poor video quality below, just keeping the site moving as quick as possible. My favorite part was Bingo at the nursing home.
  • 27 people gave their heart and life to Christ this week...3 tonight in a financial class.
  • Our financial class begins paying off $312,000 starting tonight. I'm so excited!!!
  • "Gazelle Intensity" - Part 4 of Dave Ramsey's FPU- gets me so fired up.
  • I love Facebook. Hooked up with some old friends I haven't talked to since middle and high school. One was a girl that I got in an argument with in 7th grade and we both got a paddling. That was the days before political correctness.
  • Getting stoked about the cruise in 2 weeks. It's hard leaving what you love doing, but a week in the Caribbean is worth it.
  • Cane's chicken for lunch...mmmm!!!
  • College Football - Well still my favorite. GA looks amazing if they would quit having 130 yards a game in penalties. Knowshon for Heisman Baby!!! Gotta say I am a little worried about the AL vs. GA matchup this weekend.
  • Falcons 2-1. Who saw that coming?
  • Pulling for the Packers tonight (doesn't look good), not because I like them, but I dont like Favre and I want Rodgers to have a great season. Sorry to all of you Cowboys and Favre fans.
  • Hope to post a few blogs this week on "It," Craig Groeschel's new book.

Good night for now.

No comments: