Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Wild Goose Chase" - Part 1

About finished reading "Wild Goose Chase" and I am focusing in the question that Mark ask, "How do you need to get your feet wet in pursuing your God-given passions?" He refers back to the book of Joshua when God tells the priests to take a few steps into the water before He would part the river (Joshua 3) He states that many times we are waiting on God to act, and at the same time, he is waiting on us to act. I realize more and more each day that God's plans and dreams for my life are not going to just happen because I want them to. They require action, and many time risks on my part. It's what Mark calls being "responsibly irresponsible." It's taking risks that are God given risks that can only happen if he is in it.

1 comment:

Kyle and Michelle said...

great thoughts man. i needed to hear that word.

kyle